Privacy- and cookie statement
At YOUR-Q we care for the privacy of our website visitors. To safeguard your privacy as much as possible, we have identified several core values:
- Inform – We want to inform you in the best way possible how and why we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement.
- Restrict the collection – We do our utmost to ensure that our collection of personal data is limited to what is necessary for the proper functioning of our website and the services you use.
- Your data stays with us – We do not provide your personal details to third parties, unless it is necessary to provide the services you require or when we have a legal obligation.
- Protect – We have taken suitable security measures to protect your personal data and require this from third parties that process personal data on our behalf.
- We respect your legal rights – In this privacy statement we inform you about the variance of rights you have based on the Dutch law.
In this privacy statement you can read how we put our core values into practice and with that do our utmost to protect your right to privacy.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
Depending on our services offered via the website, the personal data that you can leave on our website can be used for the following purposes:
- Manage your account and profile – When you choose to create an account with us, we will ask you for some personal information to activate the account. This can include your e-mail address, self-selected password, name and address, gender and date of birth. These details will make it possible to use certain services on the website. By creating an account, you do not have to enter all those details every time.
- Make an Appointment – If you register on our website to make an appointment, the details you provide in the contact form or scheduler will be used exclusively to manage your registration and confirmation of the appointment
- Contact form – In any case you have questions or requests you can reach us by filling out the contact form. You will be asked to leave some personal information together with the description of your request or question. The data will only be used to handle your request or answer your question and to improve our service levels.
- Newsletter & marketing activities – When you sign up for our newsletter, we will use your e-mail address and name to send it to you. You can always withdraw a previously given permission, via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every commercial mailing.
We will not process your personal data for purposes other than the aove, unless you have given us permission in advance or when we can or are obliged to do so by law.
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only process your personal data on legal grounds. For the previously mentioned purposes we process your data on the following grounds:
- Execution of the agreement: Purposes that focus on providing our services; for example, schedule an appointment.
- (Explicit) permission: Purposes to grant access and enabling functionalities of our website, installation of cookies and sending commercial mailings such as newsletters or promotions.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE NEED?
By using the website and provided services, you provide us with certain information. We only store and use personal data that you have explicitly provided or when it is clear that it is provided to us for processing. Depending on which services you use, we may collect the following information via the website: .
- Your contact details (e-mail address, telephone number.
- Your name, address, place of residence.
- Click and visitor behavior;
- Device data/ (pseudonumised) IP-address
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data will not be provided to third parties, other than third parties who are directly involved in the execution of our agreement or in case of any legal obligations. Third parties that we need for the execution of the requested or provided services are:
- Hosting providers and software suppliers.
- Payment service providers and delivery services.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized modification. If you are under the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there is an indication of abuse, please contact us directly.
Your personal data will never be stored longer than necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement or on the website, except in any case that legal obligations precludes removal of personal data.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are connected to this website via links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your data in a secure and reliable manner. We therefore recommend reading the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
USAGE OF PERMANENT COOKIES
By using permanent cookies, we can recognize you when you return to our website. The website can be setup according to your preferences. These cookies also will recognize which permissions you have given us in a previous session. This way you do not have to insert your preferences every time you visit our website. This way you will save time and have an optimal user experience. Permanent cookies can be removed via the browser settings.
USAGE OF SESSION COOKIES
Session Cookies show us which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. By analysis of this data we can optimize our service in line with the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically removed when you close your browser.
USAGE OF ANALYTICAL COOKIES
We keep statistics on our website, which is always done anonymously or pseudonymized. We can use the applications below to keep any analyze statistics.
In any case we have activated the tool Google Analytics, cookies will be placed via our website by the American company Google, as part of the Analytics services. We use this service to track and analyze reports on how visitors use the website. This tool is set up privacy-friendly. For example, we have not given Google permission to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services, we have the IP-addresses pseudonymized and we have conducted a processor agreement with Google. The information collected by Google is transferred to and stored on servers in the United States. Googles adheres to the privacy shield principles and is affiliated with Privacy Shield Program of the American Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of measurements in place for processing and protecting personal data.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY & COOKIE STATEMENT
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. It is recommended to consult this statement regularly to ensure you are up to date with the changes.
INSIGHT, CHANGE AND DELETE YOUR DATA
You have the right to get access, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or object to the processing if your personal data by Your-Q Academy. You can also request us to transfer the personal data we have from you in a computer file to you or another organization of your preference. You can send any of these requests to the contact details below. Please provide us with your personal details, so we can ensure that we select the right profile and data to amend, transfer or delete.
AUTORITY PERSONAL DATA
YOUR-Q would like to point out that you have it is possible to file a complaint with the authority in your country of residence. In the Netherlands it is called ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We check regularly if we are compliant with our privacy statement. In you have any questions or feedback on our privacy statement, please contact us via the below contact details:
Tuin van Ozon 11
1705 TG Heerhugowaard
Telefoon: +31 (0)6-15212272